Welcome to the Gilmer County GOP website
NEWS FOR UPCOMING EVENTS:
1) ON OCTOBER 14, PICKENS GOP PLANS A CANDIDATE FORUM. DETAILS ON
THE LEFT. LUNCH WILL BE SERVED TO THOSE WHO RSVP. CONFIRMED
CANDIDATES INCLUDE HUNTER HILL AND MICHAEL WILLIAMS (FOR GOVERNOR).
2) ON OCTOBER 19, REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF GILMER COUNTY WILL MEET AT
5:30 PM IN THE COMMUNITY ROOM AT UNITED COMMUNITY BANK IN ELLIJAY. SPEAKER
IS STATE SENATOR JOSH MCKOON, CANDIDATE FOR SECRETARY OF STATE.
3) ON OCTOBER 21 --- JOIN ALL THE GOP, THE REPUBLICAN WOMEN, AND THE YOUNG
REPUBLICANS IN THE APPLE FESTIVAL PARADE. JOIN US IN CELEBRATING OUR
AMERICA. GROUPS ASSEMBLE ON SAILORS DRIVE AT 9 AM. WALK OR RIDE, AND
IF YOU HAVE A RED T-SHIRT, WEAR IT.
4) ON NOVEMBER 2, GILMER GOP HOLDS ITS REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING AT 7:00 PM.
5) ON DECEMBER 8, PLAN TO BE AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY AND CELEBRATE
THE SEASON AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT AT ENGELHEIM VINEYARDS.
See the Ninth District's new website at www.ga9.gop for information about events - on the Calendar page.
What We Believe in:
Limited Government, Lower Taxes, and Individual Responsibility
Located in north Georgia
about 80 miles north of
Atlanta, in the 9th
Congressional District of
Georgia. The 9th is the most
conservative District in the
country, and home to
Governor Nathan Deal, Lt.
Governor Casey Cagle,
Speaker of the House David
Ralston, and Secretary of
State Brian Kemp.
Registered Voters: 14,832
Elected County Officials
who are Republican: 100%
Voter turnout: 81.23%
With 82% of the vote going to President Donald Trump